Living on the Verge Winter Retreat
Experience High Definition, High Voltage
Living through Yoga and Meditation
Jake’s Hotel – Treasure Beach Jamaica
5 Day / 4 Night
Wednesday February 24, 2016 – Sunday February 28, 2016
Living on the Verge is a shift in perspective from outside influence to your own direct experience—from seeing the world through the lens of your busy mind to experiencing life from your natural state of clear mind, bright body, and fearless heart. Join Cara Bradley at Jake’s Hotel in Treasure Beach, Jamaica for this a very special Verge Yoga Retreat.
Living On the Verge Retreat invites you to awaken to the freedom of being fully alive by combining the rhythmic movement of vinyasa yoga with the silence and stillness of meditation and deep relaxation. In this Retreat you will explore:
- Bright Body – High voltage energy cultivated in mindful all-levels vinyasa yoga practices
- Clear Mind – Full spectrum high definition experience accessed in various meditation practices
- Fearless Heart – Deep trust and confidence in multiple intelligences experienced when synchronizing mind and body
- Being Fully Alive – Your natural sense of joy, vitality, and wellbeing available beyond your busy mind
Your Retreat in this island paradise will include daily yoga and meditation practices, and many hours of relaxing and exploring this extraordinary Treasure Beach community, an almost untouched enclave on Jamaica’s South Coast where fishing and farming are still the common ways of life for many local people.
Verge Yoga Retreat Package Includes:
- 2 Daily Yoga Sessions
- Daily Meditations
- Beautiful Oceanside Accomodations
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Great Bay Beach Bike Trip
- Group Ground Transfers from/to Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
- Massage and Spa Treatments
- YS Falls Trip
- Pelican Bar Excursion
- Volunteer Opportunities
Yogis of all levels are welcome.
Verge Yoga Retreat Pricing (excluding airfare):
5 Days/4 Nights
|Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Deluxe Ocean View||$2,600||$4,400|
Please contact Brian at email@example.com or call (610) 716-2000 for more information.